Sunday, November 11, 2012

First attempt at Microsoft Movie Maker.

                                     First attempt at M-Soft Movie Maker.
                                              a Slam-Tractor Production.

                                            Until I figure out the resolution issues, please do not go the full screen. If you do, and can help me with this, please email or comment here.
 
I will attempt to add more tonight as I walk like an idiot into areas unknown to me with HP.
Humble Thanks.
 
Mark William Darus.

1 comment:

  1. i think your first attempts at movie maker are very good. I really like the pictures of the lake with your narration. i hope you solve your resolution issue soon, as i would have liked to see the photo sequence on the full screen.

    ReplyDelete