Sunday, November 5, 2023

As We Get Older, Life Stops Giving Us.

As We Get Older, Life Stops Giving Us. We are all born in this life to a mother that gave us life. We are all given a chance to grow and learn how to crawl, walk and run. We are all given the ability to think and solve problems and run, if lucky enough to have parents that allowed us to do so. Sadly, so many children are abused, molested and raised in such toxic households that warp them so horrifically. WE ARE ALL GIVEN AN EQUAL CHANCE AT OUR BIRTH. EVERYTHING ELSE IN OUR EARLY YEARS IS ABOUT NOT ONLY CHANCE HAPPENINGS BUT THOSE THAT RAISED US. How many of you have ever asked why you may be racist when you were never crossed by someone you were raised to hate? As we get older Life Stops Giving Us... It is from there, at some point Our lives lose familiar things we loved and perhaps took for granted as we aged. Getting older and aging I find an odd ground to walk in my life. I like to believe I have an open mind toward most things, yet I find myself somewhat vastly pissed off where this world is going. Really, did COVID KILL 24 hour shopping so needed by many? I so wonderfully remember my wife and I shopping in the weeee hours of the morning just romping around and about sharing smiles and thoughts with the nightshifts at Giant Eagle, Walmart and very briefly Meijers. How many family restaurants changed their offerings to only breakfast and lunch? Shifting gears as my thoughts attempt to find something wonderful to write about now... SHIT, I am listening the Beatles Eight days a Week right now, and for CHRISTS SAKE even this song isn't working... I often sing this song to my BOGGIES, they romp around me, smiling, sometimes slicing my arms with their loving paws... Both my dogs, Storm and Smoke flank my right and left side me as I write this. I take a moment and place my hands on their beautiful heads, rubbing them. I need to stop writing now, sorry. thank you for reading. Mark Perhaps I will just live in a dream.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qxFvDIiX_A

No comments:

Post a Comment