Saturday, September 9, 2023

FROM A NURSE NAMED ANNA. HER DAILY LIFE AS A NURSE IN ASSISTED LIVING FACILITY.

             FROM A NURSE NAMED  ANNA. HER DAILY LIFE AS A NURSE IN ASSISTED LIVING FACILITY in the USA. 

             


          Note this: She asked me to post this and share her experience as a nurse during current times.  She calls herself ANNA.  I thank her for her sharing and will abide her wish to be anonymous.  

                     NOTE THE PICTURE ABOVE IS A RANDOM CAPTURE AND NOT ANNA. 


                That being said, here's ANNA'S  story,  in her words, thoughts and emotions as  she wished to share across many avenues of  Nursing/.

                  HERE'S her words though I may edit a bit.  


                                       ANNA, CLEAN THE MUSHROOMS!!!

                                     My BOSS IS A TOTAL ASSHOLE!

                                      Calls herself  Treybian, and when she introduces herself to you she makes it sound totally absurd and  ignorant as  she attempts a French ascent instead of  the  Detroit  Ghetto Wench she is. or   . well, uh, like , a person having Stroke as she speaks before CHECKING OUT OF THE LIFE HOTEL  6 foot dirt nap this darling should reside in... 

                   Christ. Sorry to sound so harsh in what I write.

                 I just have to get some things out. okay? 


              Sorry, let me soldier on in my story, Mark.  Please edit at your will...

                             

   

         Clearly my boss is fucked up as she would ask me, no  actually yell at me to "CLEAN THE MUSHROOM  ABIGAIL, THE MUSHROOMS!"                I'd nod at her dumbass title and say something like: "What MUSHROOMS,  ARE TALKING ABOUT?!?! 

               In my head I am wondering if it were her that took some mushrooms from somewhere other  than a Denny's or Arbys. breaded delights. 

                     She'd respond with: "Beth, didn't you get Memo 117? "

           I go back with:" No Beth here/ I'm ANNA, Uh, who is Abigail? "  

                 Meanwhile, a 72 year old resident  we  call Phillip trips over his own feet and does a face plant to the floor. ( in Nursing, this in NOT anything unusual, though I and others see this and react.) 

                      As we run to aide Phillip, our boss just drones on like and chanting of the monumental damned. 

                    Boss looks alert!

                   Oh My God, does she show a sign of hope???? 

                          Then the twat says to as we aide Phillip....

 

                                 "Oh, OKAY!!!  I'll send you another memo!!! Keep  up the great work. Stephanie! " 

            There is no one named Stephanie  working here,,, 

               So many of us Nursing have bosses like this.

           

              Everyone please see what a Nurse deals with! 

                      On an lighter note:

                              

                                Me and the residence would call her "DSM  (dumb stupid moron"  amongst ourselves.  She was such a presumptuous bitch, so failing she couldn't even get the ascent correct to sound French.   

                   EDITORS NOTE TO ANNA: I did do some background checking on your boss. Sorry if this pisses you off.

                    Trebian  >last name for sake of privacy not shown<  (or however the fuck you spell it)   Graduating from Europa School of Serious Business  Management Striding (London, England)   7

 years ago   with a degree in Horticulture and Home Economics.  She worked hard, while gaining her degree as a grill cook at one of the first UKs KFC's in Europe

           Okay, so with that degree from a business college what the hell is there?

                   Obviously if you can speak the right way with a  background in plants, you too could become a SUPERVISOR  in American Health Care Facilities! 

                             

                  Mark,  none of  us were ever really sure.  She was just that blubberingly messed up and SHE WAS OUR BOSS!?!  

               

                 OH MY GOD, FOR FUCKS SAKE! SO FRUSTRATED DEALING WITH HER! 

        She walks down the hall, occasionally colliding with carts securing placed to second  Shift  Linens crew to perform their rounds, per normal as they do everyday to change beds and room towels and  linens yelling crap  for the head Nurse : "CATHERINE!  CATHERINE??? WHERE ARE YOU ???? I JUST WALKED INTO A SOME SHEET CART AND IT SHOULD NOT BE THERE! "

           Loved it when this happened as , this was about 7 PM and Catherine was off at 3. I'd often remind of this, yet this twat just couldn't g

           One of the reasons I still stay working here are the residences  chiming's  reacting to her BOSSES  rantings. It is their sharing's that  keep so close to them, 

             Jeremy, a retired US Army  General  in room 6 would say, usually laughing as he spoke: " You do know your chances of not hitting anything is higher if you actually look where you are walking! Y'know, it could help you. And by the way, WHERE'S MY FUCKING CHOCOTATE SNACK PACK?!?  YOU'RE MAKING 2 GRAND A WEEK FROM ME BEING HERE/"

                     Kate is a resident in room 2.  Kate was a Medic during the Dessert conflict at the age of  22. She joined the US Army after getting her Associates Degree as a medical tech and not finding sustainable work in Flint Michigan           

                  

                My boss, acting like the blind bitch she is said while looking at her tablet: "Great, Anna! I know you got this!"  

          Hey, most   of the people living here either have dementia or serious psychiatric malfunctions."  

          This stupid bitch would respond with an idiotic, yet corporate positive  response of: " Anna, we have a living from this.  The money rolls in keeping us employed and really, most of our patients have little to no clue what year or decade they live in." 

         I threw my stethoscope to the ground, telling  her  i was feeling ill and leaving.

        Such the moron she is. says: "I'm sorry you're feeling ill. Maybe COVID???"

         My back to her, I said clearly and most loudly:  "It's those like you in charge that make our patients little more  than a paycheck you fucking  bitch!"

           I cannot believe I was not fired over that incident!

           So desperate for Nurses it is surprising what one can get away with saying!

           GOOD GOD!

            WHEN YOU PLACE THE CARE OF YOUR ELDERS, DO RESEARCH FOR THE FACILITY YOU MAY PLACE THEM! 

             Most of these places will make you happy and less stressed to place a parent. AND ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS THE MONEY THEY RECIEVE.

         BE CAREFUL. 

            SINCERELY ANNA from Medford, Massachusetts 


         I wish to thank ANNA for her sharing her story that is so like many others that are Nurses. 

        NOTE TO ANNA: You named the facility you work at and I Deleted it. If I overstepped my bounds doing so, I am sorry....

   I cannot thank you enough for sharing your thoughts! 

             

-Mark

         


        

        

         


      

No comments:

Post a Comment