Saturday, December 1, 2012

Skype, talking to Anna.


                             QUESTIONS FOR THE PREDATORS.
                                My Thanks to SKYPE for this entry.
                                                      by
                                            Mark William Darus.



 

General Information.

Sex: female

Age: 48

Race: White

Body Style: Anorexic, the way most men like it.

Highest level of education at the time of incident: last stage, junior high.

Location: Midwest USA

Name: Anna

<Advise caller their name is not needed as this is a blind survey. Their surveys will be assigned a random name for categorization purposes only>


\

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. HAVE YOU ALWAYS BEEN THE SICK FUCKER OTHERS VIEW YOU AS BEING?

Anna: hmmmm, yeah, I guess.

2. WHEN DID YOU REALIZE YOU WERE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PEOPLE?

Anna: about 16 or so.

3. DID THIS BOTHER YOU IN ANYWAY, AND IF SO, HOW?

Anna: Bother me? Yeah, it so hurt me. (sarcasm flying from every syllable)

4. AS YOU PROGRESSED IN LIFE, HOW DID YOU LEARN TO MANIPULATE OTHERS?

Anna: C’mon, Mark! You know as well as I did then that most people wish to be manipulated. They walk, if not, run to someone that will and totally blindside them. (Anna begins to laugh as she continues). Lesser people truly love something to complain about. Who doesn’t love to talk about how some spouse fucked them, some insurance company out of claim, JC Penney denying them a refund, whatever. I give these willing fools a good ear for them to talk into and, perhaps, a look at my tits to lock the deal. Seriously, if you give the average dickhead a moment of attention, they see you in a deeper meaning.

5. WHEN DID YOU LEARN TO INTIMIDATE OTHERS?

Anna: Seriously, you ask this?

Me: Yeah, I kind of do, Anna.

Anna: Your tone made me smile on that one, Mark.

Me: Nice to know I brought a smile to your face, Anna.

Anna: The very few times manipulation failed me, I already had enough dirt on my Targets to intimidate them.

Me: Thanks.

Anna: Mark, you can’t tell me you don’t have enough dirt on your old bosses you couldn’t put them in a hurt locker. >Anna is laughing fully< There is something that holds you back, Mark. I’ve read enough of your words to know you can go so much further in life. You are an animal like a few of us willing to admit it. Your stats are true, four percent (and growing with technology.)



 

6. DID YOUR FAMILY KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH YOU? (if yes, proceed to questions below)

Anna: they didn’t care. They were too wrapped up in divorces to notice me.

 

 

7. WERE YOU SEXUALLY, EMOTIONALLY ABUSED BY YOUR FAMILY WHILE GROWING UP?

Anna: No.

 

 

8. AS YOU SLIPPED INTO WHAT MADE YOU BECOME, DID IT HAPPEN SLOWLY OR FAST?

I’m not sure, really. One day I cared and the next I could care less.

9. AS IT OCCURRED, DID YOU HEAR VOICES, AN AUDIBLE SOUND LIKE THAT OF A CLOCK THAT MADE A SINGLE ‘CLICK’ OR ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU REALIZE YOU WERE CROSSING A TERMINATING POINT IN YOUR LIFE?

Anna: No voices, clicks or the murmurings of a sneaky uncle.

Me: Nice ref to the sneaky uncle.

Anna: Thought you’d like it.



 

11. WHEN DID YOU LOOK AT OTHER HUMANS AS BEING A LESSER FORM, OR AS SOME WOULD SAY “A SPECIES APART” FROM YOU?

Anna: How can you ask this?

 

 

12. DID THIS KNOWLEDGE MAKE YOU MORE POWERFUL THAN OTHERS? AND IF SO, WHY?

Anna: >laughing< when they asked me how I felt. Mark, you know the importance of eye contact in regards to manipulation and intimidation. When their puppy dog eyes looked at my faltering presence, seeing my crossing eyebrows high, these well intentioned assholes stepped forward.

13. DO YOU LOOK AT HUMANS AS TOYS? <<<adding: AND I WON’T MAKE YOU GROVEL OVER THE CAT TOYING WITH THE MOUSE QUESTION>>>

Anna: Not all. Just 96 percent of them are prey. And I am always hungry.

14. ARE YOU PERSONALLY SUCCESFUL WITH MANIPULATING, INTIMIDATING AND USING OTHERS FOR YOUR GAIN?

Anna: I’m still alive. I make all targets put contraceptives over their cocks before closing a deal. Men with aroused cocks are idiots.

15. DID YOU GET MARRIED AND IF SO, WHY?

Anna: Didn’t need to get married. Life is good.

 

 

17. ARE YOU CONTENT WITH YOUR LIFE AT THIS POINT?

Anna: Yeah. I don’t swallow cum. Men in my life don’t shoot dick blasts on my face and tits. These toys are willing to aim at my knees.

18. IF NOT CONTENT, DO YOU THINK YOUR HUNGER WILL EVER SUBSIDE?

Anna: I will never be content. C’mon, MWD, are vampires truly satisfied?

Me: I guess not.

19. DID YOU FIND PSYCHOPATHY: ANOTHER LIFE HELPFUL IN ANYWAY?:

Anna: Well, you have made a platform for many of us to express ourselves, didn’t you? Mark, you have to know that the negative will always hold higher than the positive. Those with positive and weaker beliefs will always fail to comment.

You make a difference. Followed you for months now and it’s grand to hear your voice after self indulged orgasms.

Me: I find that a compliment.

Anna: You should. I don’t cum easily.

Me: Neither do I.

 

Mark William Darus.

No comments:

Post a Comment