Sunday, December 2, 2012

Industrial Hunger video.


                                                 Industrial Hunger.

          I've always loved taking shots of industrial things. It is my wish to legally gain access to Mittal Steel and take photos of the inside. Yeah, I know, good luck.
           Considering they are foreign based, I may just be able to make this happen though. Foreign company, hard working Americans against the smoke, darkness with blasts of fire and molten flying debris.

                                     Wish me luck on that.
                                                              
 
Credits:
 
Photography:
Mark William Darus.
 
Music:
Whiter shade of Pale: Procol Harum.
 
12022012
                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment