Thursday, June 7, 2012

2nd set of Phone interviews.

                 The second part of the Phone Interviews.




      THE QUESTIONS: (THE PREY)

      <Advise caller their name is not needed as this is a blind survey. Their surveys will be assigned a random name for categorization purposes only>

 

      General Information.

      Sex: Female

      Age: 51

      Race: White

      Body Style: Slim

      Highest level of education at the time of incident: Masters in communication, LISW and

     Library Science.

     Location: hiding from him in Canada.

     Interview name: Priscilla


 

 

     1. HOW COULD YOU BE SO BLIND AND NOT TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS? (this question being the POWER QUESTION to provoke responses, stir emotions and push them for a truthful answer)

     Pris: You must mean to ask. <she gasped for air. Sounding almost faint.> How could someone so educated like me be so self-screwed?

      2. DESCRIBE YOUR LIFE BEFORE YOU BECAME A VICTIM:

      Pris: I was all about learning. Didn’t matter what. I was diagnosed Obsessive/Compulsive after all.

     3. AS THE RELATIONSHIP STARTED, DID YOU FEEL ANYTHING THAT WOULD INDICATE TO YOU THAT YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO BE USED?

     Pris: What you mean to ask is this. <Agitated and angry> How could you be so ignorant? Right?

     Me: No. I asked that in the first question. Continue, please.

     Pris: NO!

 

 

     AN: Authors Note: With that, the interview ended, most abruptly. A highly audible ‘CLICK’ leading to a busy signal.

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

     QUESTIONS FOR THE PREDATORS:

     <Advise caller their name is not needed as this is a blind survey. Their surveys will be assigned a random name for categorization purposes only>

 

     General Information.

     Sex: Female

     Age: 33

     Race: White

     Body Style: Skinny as hell.

     Highest level of education at the time of incident: Masters: literature

     Location: New Your City: New York

     Name: Ellen.


 

 

 

     1. HAVE YOU ALWAYS BEEN THE SICK FUCKER OTHERS VIEW YOU AS BEING?

     Ellen: Most definitely! Is this a segway to better questions? I do hope so.

     2. WHEN DID YOU REALIZE YOU WERE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PEOPLE?

Ellen: 5, maybe 7 years old.

     3. DID THIS BOTHER YOU IN ANYWAY, AND IF SO, HOW?

     Ellen: Bothered? Not in any respect. I liked controlling my parents.

     4. AS YOU PROGRESSED IN LIFE, HOW DID YOU LEARN TO MANIPULATE OTHERS?

    Ellen: Learn this from how I handled my parents. Mom had two still births before I popped out.

     5. WHEN DID YOU LEARN TO INTIMIDATE OTHERS?

    Ellen: when I didn’t get my way. If crying didn’t work, I’d have major tantrums. I’d smash shit, break vases, cause all sorts of embarrassments to my parents.

     Me: Let me clarify: At what age?

     Ellen: 12 or so.

     Me: How did you catch this?



     Ellen: I watched their facial responces. Granted, I did not know what the term was then. I’d pick up on their looks of shame and horror. And I would run with it to their giving in to me. They shut me up by giving me my way. Is that enough?

     Me: Yes, thank you.

     6. DID YOUR FAMILY KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH YOU?

     Ellen: No sir! They had other things to worry about. Upper middle class whites worry more about social status than fucked up kids.

     7. WERE YOU SEXUALLY, EMOTIONALLY ABUSED BY YOUR FAMILY WHILE GROWING UP?

    Ellen: Honestly, Mark, no. I think it was quite the opposite in later years.

    Me; How’s that? Would you care to explain and if not, I understand.

    Ellen: Thanks for asking, Mark. I’d be happy to explain. I was 14-15 and I wanted to spend the weekend with my 20 year old boyfriend. His folks had this cabin. Nice seclusion. I wanted him to get me a car and knew I needed to put out. He thought I was much older than I was. A few kinky photos, enough people seeing us hugging, kissing, asking them to take photos of us and BLAM! I’d have his ass.

     Mom stood up to me and said no.

    I told her she better do as I say or else/

    She said go for it.
I did. I called an abuse Hotline. I told them she tried to sexually assault me. Within 12 hours they shot me away to a safe house. With one hour at the safe house, I split, called my boyfriend and had my weekend.

     Me: So you conned these professionals that believed in you?

     Ellen: Mark, it wasn’t that hard. They didn’t even call the cops til I was 48 hours from splitting the safe house. < in a voice sounding sympathetic, she mimics: She’s so troubled… must have a hard time dealing with things. Needs her space… I laughed at their ignorance! These people with degrees in social work and psychology. Those with educations so much higher than mine. I so owned them.

    Mark: How did this make you feel, Ellen?

    Ellen: Way fucking superior, that’s how.

    Mark: So you felt happiness?

    Ellen: NO! I felt bigger than them.

    Mark: How so?

    Ellen: They were like tiny ants under my size 12. First a glimpse of shadow, than squish. Mark, you must know the feeling of winning a head-game. I cannot believe you could start a blog like yours and not know this.

 

 

        8. AS YOU SLIPPED INTO WHAT MADE YOU BECAME, DID IT HAPPEN SLOWLY OR FAST?

     Ellen: Neither. I guess you could call it a learned response.

        9. AS IT OCCURRED, DID YOU HEAR VOICES, AN AUDIBLE SOUND LIKE THAT OF A CLOCK THAT MADE A SINGLE ‘CLICK’ OR ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU REALIZE YOU WERE CROSSING A TERMINATING POINT IN YOUR LIFE?

        Ellen: I heard the theme of Mr. Rogers Neighborhood and Sesame Street. That’s what I heard.

        10. DID YOU SEE ANYTHING WHEN CROSSING THIS SUBCONCIOUS/MENTAL LINE? (if asked: what do you mean? counter them with probing questions: DID YOU SEE BELOVED GRANDPARENTS, AUNTS/ UNCLES, SIBLINGS FADING FROM YOUR MINDS EYE, DISAPEARING INTO A BLACK, DESOLATE BACKGROUND ? DID YOU SEE ANYTHING LIKE DEER RUNNING ACROSS A FREEWAY GETTING NAILED BY CARS OR TRUCKS. A CHILD FALLING FROM A FIFTH STORY BALCONY? WATCHING A BROWN FALL LEAF FALLING SLOWLY FROM A TREE IN HIGH WINTER OR SUMMER?

    ElleN: HUH? I didn't hear or see a  damn thing.

     Mark: at what age did you feel you were differant than those around you?



     Ellen: At what age? Mark, that is far too advanced for any child 5-7 years old. C’mon.

     Me: Sorry. Just going thru the questions.

    Ellen: No sorry needed. I understand.

    Me: humph.

    Ellen: may we continue?

     Me: Yes. Let us do so.

     11. WHEN DID YOU LOOK AT OTHER HUMANS AS BEING A LESSER FORM, OR AS SOME WOULD SAY “A SPECIES APART” FROM YOU?

      Ellen: When I nailed my mom and manipulated a whole county of protectors. I thought: If with so little effort I could cause mom the quake as officials crashed the house and how I con the educated without practical knowledge of kids I could do anything. Sorry, I must come off as a monster. But they did make it easy for me.

     12. DID THIS KNOWLEDGE MAKE YOU MORE POWERFUL THAN OTHERS? AND IF SO, WHY?

     Ellen: Of course it did! In one weekend, I got my mom to obey me, a county to feel sorry for me and an asshole to buy me a car.

    Me: If you could state it simply, how would you describe this?

    Ellen: Mark, gotta love ya. I did this with looks of sheet ANGER at my mom, sobs and whimpers on the call the could and expressions of the same during the face to face with the country. The 20 year old, sorry, I don’t even remember what his name was. I gave him a sultry come hither glance I’d seen in many movies. He fell like a North Carolina coast house during a hurricane when I told him my real age.

     Me: So this made you feel powerful over others?

     Ellen: I know you are not a complete idiot. Of course it did! Christ, Mark. I know you have your answer. What’s this about?

     Me; Would you care to expand? Did you scream to yourself? Explode vocally far away from others as if in the woods or such?

     Ellen: FUCK YES, I DID! Who wouldn’t? They were twice my age and I toppled them!


 

     13. DO YOU LOOK AT HUMANS AS TOYS? <<<adding: AND I WON’T MAKE YOU GROVEL OVER THE CAT TOYING WITH THE MOUSE QUESTION>>>

     Ellen: <laughing and even snorting> Read over the last two questions, dearest Mark.

     14. ARE YOU PERSONALLY SUCCESFUL WITH MANIPULATING, INTIMIDATING AND USING OTHERS FOR YOUR GAIN?

     Ellen: That first weekend with my mom, county and boyfriend taught me the basics. The rest is just repetition with slight variations.

     15. DID YOU GET MARRIED AND IF SO, WHY?

     Ellen: I did! In fact five times.

    Me: Five times?

     Ellen: Of course! Gotta love prenupts. I haven’t worked a day with what assholes will sign before marriage.

 

     16. IF BEING MARRIED, WHY DID YOU CHOSE THIS PERSON? IF HAVING CHILDREN WITH THIS SPOUSE, WHAT WOULD YOU TEACH YOUR CHILDREN?

     Ellen: Whoa, Sherlock. Two questions at once? Trying to throw the mind scramble, aren’t you? One at a time, please.

     Me: Than go for it.

     Ellen: I got married for gain. Mostly monetary and social status. I saw female friends pic lesser fools for love. I simply wanted money. This equals not having to work, bow down to others or be made to feel frightened.

     Me: But you bowed down to these husbands. What was that about?

     Ellen: Mark, you are baiting me, aren’t you?

     Me: I’m a master at it.

   Ellen: I could so nail you with a joke. I will not do so.

Me: I think you just did. <laughing>

   Ellen: Sure, I sexually played these men. Why not? I saw what my friends had. Fools, all of them. I made these guys sign prenupts they thought would protect them… <low chuckle from her> Idiots, all of them.

    17. ARE YOU CONTENT WITH YOUR LIFE AT THIS POINT?

    Ellen: What would you think?

    Me: I think you must be. You seem to be most satisfied judging by your expressions and words.

    Ellen: I am. I made my life on MY TERMS. My likes and dislikes.

 

 

    18. IF NOT CONTENT, DO YOU THINK YOUR HUNGER WILL EVER SUBSIDE?

   Ellen: Mark, did you really ask me this question? There is no satisfying my hunger.

     19. DID YOU FIND PSYCHOPATHY: ANOTHER LIFE HELPFUL IN ANYWAY?

   Ellen: Dearest, Mark. Yes, I did. I found I am not alone in my ambitions and desires. I’m not a killer. I am a user, abuser and sucker of those that are stupid and weak.

 

    <<<At this point, go into idle conversation in areas they would choose to explore. Give them a chance at a Q&A about the BLOG and so forth. Show them respect.>>>

     Me: You sound like a Twisted Sister song.

     Ellen. <laughing, doing Dee Snyder> We’rrrrre not gonna take it!… <laughing louder, yet with a tone less edgy> Thank you for your blog, Mark. I somehow think you are giving warnings to others with words of myself and others. OHHHHH, BEWARE US! WE WILL EAT YOU, SUCK YOU LIKE A VAMPIRE AND CAST YOU TO THE CURB. KNOW US, FOR WE ARE MANY!

     Me: thanks.

     Ellen: Zo, Mark, <asking with a mock German accent> Vat kind of women do you like?

    Me: I really have no type. I do go towards those with long hair.

     Ellen: And vi is dis?

    Me: uhh, something about long flowing hair crossing over shoulders, covering chests?

    Ellen: Please, continue! Go forth!

    Me: I like long hair.

    Ellen: Favorite food?

    Me: Chinese. But I like to try different things.


    Ellen: What is the oddest thing you have eaten?

    Me: Duck-blood soup. I can’t remember the proper speeling: Chi Neenah? My family watched me eat this. I loved it. I also like my steak rare.

     Ellen: So, you like blood?

    Me: I guess I do. I liked that soup much the same as a rare steak.

    Ellen: I see. Can we continue without recording>

    Me: Of course! You are most pleasant to talk to…

 

       AN(authors note) and her and I spoke for about two hours. She became a contact of mine on FaceBook.

      Thanks, Ellen. Hope you like the Americanized name….

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

     THE QUESTIONS: (THE PREY)

     <Advise caller their name is not needed as this is a blind survey. Their surveys will be assigned a random name for categorization purposes only>

 

     General Information.

     Sex: Male

     Age: 49

     Race: Black

     Body Style: Chubby, but I got muscles.

     Highest level of education at the time of incident: College dropout

     Location: Santa Claus Indiana

     Name: Shaft

 

 

    1. HOW COULD YOU BE SO BLIND AND NOT TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS? (this question being the POWER QUESTION to provoke responses, stir emotions and push them for a truthful answer)

    Shaft: I was a stupid mother fucker. I like chunky white bitches. I owned their asses. Owned them, got it you pasty faced white fucker!

     Me: Got it, loud and clear. Please don’t yell. It causes distortion.

      2. DESCRIBE YOUR LIFE BEFORE YOU BECAME A VICTIM:

      Shaft: I was a baller. I got them to do what I said. Chubby white women are stupid. I had my way with them, usually the first night.

      Me: So you found their cravings for attention and dove at it?

     Shaft: No, bro! I gave them some attention. I bought them drinks, danced with them. Told them what they wanted to hear. I did them a public service, you know? White guys wouldn’t give their hangin’ mudflaps a second glance, so I homed in on them like a missile headed for Bagdad. Ya feel me?

     Me: I have an idea. Sure.

     3. AS THE RELATIONSHIP STARTED, DID YOU FEEL ANYTHING THAT WOULD INDICATE TO YOU THAT YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO BE USED?

    Shaft: Fuck no, bro! I thought I had the bitch.

     4. HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN THIS RELATIONSHIP STARTED?

     Shaft: 20-fuckin’ 7.

      5. HOW LONG DID IT LAST?

     Shaft: Fuck. Way too goddamned long.

      6. AS THE RELATIONSHIP PROGRESSED, DID YOU INVITE FRIENDS OR FAMI,Y MEMBERS TO SHARE IT WITH YOU? (if yes, proceed to question below until answer is stated)

       Shaft: No way. I didn’t have women meet my friends. They’d try to go after them to fuck with me? Ya know? Take my bitch and make me look like a loser.

       AN<due to his answers, many questions omited. Call this learning interviews, but they seemed totally irrelevant to ask>

 

 

 

 

 

 

      9. WHEN DID YOU REALIZE YOU WERE BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF?

       Shaft: When my friends said I hadn’t seen them, hung with them, in like weeks. Didn’t know this shit happened, bro.

      10. HOW DID YOU FEEL?

      Shaft: Felt like shit. These are my friends. It was like I didn’t know who there were anymore.

      11. DID YOU WISH TO KILL YOURSELF? (if the indication is YES, proceed below)

      Shaft: Fuck no. No bitch is worth that.

      12. DID YOU ATTEMPT AN ACT OF VENGEANCE IN ANY FORM?

      Shaft: Yeah I did! I sent some locals to step on her.

    13. WHEN DID YOU LEVEL OUT?

     Shaft: When? My bank accounts got drained, mother fucker!

     14. WHAT DID YOU LEARN AND HAS IT CHANGED YOUR VIEW OF ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS?

     Shaft: Romantic relationships, <mocking my voice> What the fuck are those?

     15. WHAT WOULD LIKE TO ADD? (freeform conversation that would initiate) let them speaking their mind.

     Shaft: She played my dick! Her mouth did the saxophone on me! Her pussy smelled like sweet butter. She knew what to say to me. I didn’t have to say shit to her. She just did it.

     16. DO YOU FIND PSYCHOPATHY: ANOTHER LIFE HELPFUL?

     Shaft: Fuck yeah! I read about bitches that do this shit. They ain’t gonna fuck with me again!

     Me: After all the women you used, did you ever think you had this coming?

     Shaft: What the fuck you mean?

      Me: Like, say, Karma?

     Shaft: Fuck you!

    CLICK!

          AN<and that was that>

 

 

 

 

 




_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

      These three interviews, now totaling 8 to appear on this blog, took much time in transcribing to give them justice. Unlike the first set placed here, these required a great deal of back-tracking, to add both the subtleties of tonal inflection and attitude by those answering. These three took me about 7 hours to place out to typed words.

      Call this a labor to the task: Gaining information without judgment, most happy with the results.

     Thanks to those of these three.

     Humbly,

     Mark Willaim Darus.

1 comment:

  1. Mark... These things cannot be easy, yet I feel you rejoice and excell from it. Someone has to, my guess. I wish to meet you.
    Irina

    ReplyDelete