Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Moment of pause: Explanation.

                       Going forward and hopefully not in reverse.

 

                      I will over the next several pages post both reader comments and interviews I have had

               When I did the phone interviews.



                 It is my hope you do not look at this as a rip-off from original thoughts. I do need a moment of pause to recharge the batteries of the mind. I feel a tad fried at this point.



               Thank you for your understanding in this regard.

                 I hope you like the next two posts. Thank you all.

-Mark William Darus.

1 comment:

  1. Rest, Mark.
    Yau earn great on blog you begin and father. Take for peace of time.
    Sleep in mind and regroup,
    Irina
    wishing.

    ReplyDelete