Monday, September 4, 2017

Welcome To The Modern and Improved version of the USA!



                                Welcome To The Modern and Improved version of the USA!  Year 2017.
                                                                            by
                                                           Mark William Darus.
                                                my wish you listen to this music while
                                                              reading this if you can/
                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYvpBsLhVlI
                                                        you may have to open another window. So Sorry
                         Photo/foto title: We're so divided in our desires...
   
                    We as a land, Americans all standing as one, <<< I really do not believe this last line, but hey, I can spew fecal matter from my fingertips as easily as any meager Capitalist seeking a paycheck or Politician wishing appointment to office. `
                                          After the Obama Administration did little with his somewhat lack luster attempts to mend bridges over racial gaps, American Police officers were caught beating down Blacks, Afro Americans and >>> please forgive this term I write: NIGGERS.<<<< .
                              First off and   leading to  other observations I wish to share.
                    1. I am so glad he WAS NOT assassinated!!!  Had he been slayed, it would have been devastatingly ferocious far surpassing the JFK shooting laying on Lee Harvey Oswalds  bullshit doorstep.  He, Barrack Obama, (sp?)  got elected simply because the Bush Administration (and Republican party wanted Sarah Palin as a Vice Pres candidate . Hmmm, electoral votes not so good in Alaska, no?)  placed America in such wastelands only a Democrat could have won.
                  Tamir Rice killing Cleveland Ohio
               
                     2. We ( USA)  as a Country  had a Black/Afro-American/Person-of-colour/ etc  and so forth as A President and history would twist my words, and what really  occurred?  Well, somehow/someway racial hatred got worse over our LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE.  Black people got a beat down/killed while the worse offending  white Americans could show in video was merely just  a bunch of  southern good old boys talk about shooting shotguns to road signs getting pulled over while reciting their ABC:S as Uh-b-dee-Llllmno .  Yeah, that is total crap. Even my dog prays for shelter from the storm that may eventually destroy the United States of America. Okay, i may have exaggerated about my Frodo.

               
                       3.  An American Nurse Alex Wubbels correctly does her job and gets slam around by Cops/Law Enforcement officers/New Age Storm Troopers. I find this both disgusting and hilarious at the same time  and she will become quite rich.
                        FOR CHRISTS SAKE! I value Nurses far above the value of a Doctor. My mother was an RN, so that may taint my opinion..                    
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=813&v=MHWXqZQ2_Rw
                        Sorry: do we not have Privacy Laws and such? Did this Nurse not follow the Rules and Regulations of her Profession? I so hope she is NOT FOUND DEAD IN A POLICE CELL OF A SUICIDE EVENT.  
           From me to Alex Wubbels:  I speak for myself here: YOU ROCK!!!! Thank you for holding your duty higher against thugs.
                       
                 
                 SIDENOTE  from a pathway so filthy and disgusting. Consider the absurdity of this event  Ladies and Gents. And the rightful party lost this case. Another case of our Country turned sideways...
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/12/melissa-nelson-dental-assistant-fired-for-being-irresistible-is-devastated/

                      4. We all share a space of real estate given to  us at any given moment in time. It's up to us how we wish to share our interactions between us.
                              We can be kind, gentle and patient with one another. Be willing and open-hearted to be a student and teacher.
                                                   >>>> OR<<<<<
                    WE could be some cock sucking, bitch ass texting cunt running over geese on Euclid Avenue, or some absent-minded fool that values some bizarre aspect of Speedway Points over  human Life-forms in a parking lot.
                              >>>>> DO WE NOT HAVE A CHOICE IN OUR DAILY LIVES?<<<
                                 
                     May we all live in peace and harmony. Look beyond racial bullshit without meaning.
                   
                      I hope and pray for such. >this shot of me taken by a lady Georgian some three years ago in Akron Ohio.<<<    
               
                     I wish to thank my wife, Gretchen for dealing with me at times like tonight. Gretchen, I love you as much as I can. I am grateful for having stay with me over the last 17 years.      

                    I also wish to extend gratitude toward the readers of my blog that may read this after well over a year original writing and found this.  So many years ago you kept me alive across our Blue Marble by your viewings/readings. I am thankful to you all!
     


                 

No comments:

Post a Comment