Wednesday, June 11, 2014

PLEASE STAND BY: WE'RE CUMMING TO YOU lIVE...


                                                   PLEASE STAND BY: WE'RE CUMMING TO YOU live...
                                                                                             by
                                                                                 Mark William Darus.

             In all my decades of writing fiction, I could never have said it better than that of The Tubes did in 1979 about how America took mass media into their lives. I have given myself these last two plus years to write my truth about humanity <my search to answer a single question: That being::: What Is Human>>> and the shared writing of others.

                  Live footage of death of wars would meet our dinner tables at the six oclock news broadcasts during the 1970's.  Horror of war. I can't honestly say I remember my older sisters expressions on this. Truthfully, I don't remember anything at that time as they danced across a black and white TV screen.



                  The Media took control of the wars America would go into. Perhaps fueled by that 1%  controllers of America's holding of over 90-plus% our Counties wealth saw a need after Vietnam to see a further need to gain money  down the road.

                      Seriously speaking, Does not our Country display itself as the beacon of Democracy while all it really wishes is to preserve the strongest sense of Greed  whilst Capitalism directs eachand every one of us down avenue we'd call a loved one a hero.

Consider this fragile persons death as a gain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate-owned_life_insurance

Consider this:

How much are you, FUCK THAT NOISE, WHAT ARE THE TINIEST OF CHILD  BORN FROM HEROIN MOM, THE DRUNK BEATEN BABY IN SCOTLAND, the smallest of premies born at a less than two pounds....


              In Oregon USA, two dead during yet another school shooting.

              Fuck the shooters.

                I wish in my next blog entry to list the names of the many taken in the last 5 years here in the home of the brave.

The Media and not the FBI give these killers memorable names abd such...


find your happy place,
hugs to you all,
Mark/ SLAM TRACTOR






                           





                   I believe The Tubes knew it would grow further.\ Back in 1979.

The words:

Listen boys and girls
About the other world
It's just a day job
Night job
Odd job
Nose job
Hand job
Blow job
Rack job
Snow job
Boring 9-to-5 job
Rather have a knob job
Things get too inertial
No time for commercials
I'd rather be a clone
I guess I'm going home
To visit Kojak
Gong Show
Happy Days
Adam-12
Edge Of Night
Love Of Life
Merv and Mike
Good Times
Make A Deal
Charlie's Angels
Family Feud
Feeling so much thinner
I need a TV dinner
I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore
TV suicide
TV suicide
What a lovely way to die
It's a television suicide
Please stand by
We're coming to you live
'Cause we got news
Hot news
Flash news
Trash news
Funny news
Stupid news
Comprehensive overviews
Eyewitness TV news
Brought to you by Gucci shoes
This one is so juicy
We're pre-empting Lucy
Coming down the street
The sound of running feet
He's at the front door
Back door
Side door
Cellar door
First floor
Second floor
Third floor
Bedroom door
Throws himself across the floor
Turns it on to Channel 4
Stay tuned to this channel
For our all-star panel
I used to know him
He seemed like a regular guy
TV suicide
TV suicide
What a lovely way to die
It's another case of telecide
TV suicide
TV suicide
What a lovely way to die
It's a television suicid

FEE Waybill and The TUBES.



       
                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment