Monday, September 24, 2012

Ryn Cricket is published: In Circles.





                                  Congratulations to Ryn Cricket!
                                Ryn's book, In Circles is published.


                      I feel very honored to make this announcement.

                Ryn has shared so much with me the last several months. Her permission to post some of her work here, the correspondance between her in Thailand and I as well as her liking both my words and photography.

                      Ryn, you inpsire me in places that keep me pushing.

                      Thank you for making me a small part of this!

                       Ladies and Gentlemen, put your hands together for Ryn!

                        http://press.crisischronicles.com/2012/09/23/20120919.aspx


                      


No comments:

Post a Comment