Sunday, August 12, 2012

60 Countries visitors. Giving me hope in humanity.



               
                 In the Spirit of writing and sharing:


               As Psychopathy: Another Life grows I cannot go further without thanking the people of lands I had no idea I would reach. You have taken time from your lives to read what I and others have shared.
            All of you have done more for me than you will ever know. I stand now and salute all of you! In my own country some have emailed me, namely Catherine, Jonathon, Abigail, and wished to share their lives with us. Funny how I have only received four comments from the USA when they can post such anonymously. Paranoia much runs higher here in the USA.
         To the people of 60 Countries that have taken the time, I give you the greatest of thanks, sweat and diligence to your time given me and words expressed to me.

        This is to you!
        You have made a difference in my life.

 
       To the readers from:

USA
Russia
Ukraine
United Kingdom
Mexico
Brazil
Chile
Germany
Malta
Canada
Bulgaria
Sweden
Israel
Croatia
Greenland
Thailand
China
Malaysia
Belize
India
Norway
Latvia
Afghanistan
Slovakia
South Korea
Vietnam
Guam
Philippines
Japan
Cuba
Cherokee Nation <not sure how that worked>
Wales
North Korea
Switzerland
Austria
Trinidad and Tobago

 
Venezuela
Ireland
France
Scotland
Greece
Laos
Taiwan
Serbia
Finland
Algeria
New Zealand
Poland
Hungary
Guinea-Bissua
El Salvador
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Singapore
Yemen
Oman
Nepal
Iceland




         At no time in my life did I ever think I would have such a broad audience. I never thought anyone cared enough. Thank you for smashing the down side of my thoughts of humanity into the fucking ground.

         Amazing readers: You take me higher as I post.
         You of many lands, hatreds and bigotries you were raised with, you must think beyond this to email me and go further. That, to me, is big on your part.

         I hope I have kept my word. I always want to stay objective.
         I continually wish to give you all a safe haven to express your words, hopes and comments.

       I hope once again for all of us.
        Like some Beauty Pageant Contestant: I really would like world peace.

        Note this: You have all made me shed tears for your kindness in visiting Psychopathy: Another Life.
        Perhaps emotion is coming back to me after being long gone.

         Thank you!


Mark William Darus: 08122012

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mark


    Thank you very much for the lovely reading you are sharing with us. It is very lovely reading and keep on sharing as you are doing very good work.
    Congratulations on having so many readers from around the world as this shows that your work is appreciated.


    Take carer and keep safe
    Audrey
    Malta.

    ReplyDelete